Online Marketing Intern
To support ELEPHANS in implementing our overall communications and marketing plan — focusing specifically on digital communications — to build awareness about ELEPHANS within the community.
- Assist in drafting and implementing ELEPHANS social media strategy and best practices.
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns.
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly.
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online.
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities.
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional ability to manage details.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- A bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled student) in Marketing or business related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Location in the city center
- 25 days + bank holidays paid
- Business travels
- Team events
- Global event participations
- Flexible working hours
- Employee referral program