E-commerce / SEO Intern
To manage search engine optimization and marketing activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on major search engine and networks.
- Executing tests, collecting, and analysing data and results.
- Identifying trends and insights to maximize search campaigns.
- Perform analysis of e-commerce business performance and share insights for action.
- Assist in researching and implementing search engine optimization (SEO) recommendations.
- Prepare weekly reports
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently a student) in Marketing or business related degree or equivalent experience.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivated and works well in a team.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Knowledge of how to effectively use social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.)
- Location in the city center
- 25 days + bank holidays paid
- Business travels
- Team events
- Global event participations
- Flexible working hours
- Employee referral program